Special event planning can be daunting for any organization. Dyer Consulting Services provides a full range of planning services for events such as fundraisers, educational forums, and outdoor festivals. Client tailored services include site selection and contract negotiation, speaker recruitment, curriculum and program development, stage management, and securing special event permits with the city and National Park Service for large outdoor events.
- Developed and produced a series of community conversations on health and wellness for target populations for Whitman Walker Health.
- Produced “A Return to Lisner: An HIV/AIDS Forum”, that included recruiting over fifty community partners and a nationally recognized panel of advocates.
- Developed content for programming at national staff conferences and produced over thirty annual professional educational conference calls for the American Lung Association.
- Served as meeting planner for the American Bar Association and event planner with Smith, Bucklin and Associates.
- Served as festival site manager for four Capital Pride events with more than 250,000 attendees each.
- Directed the development of educational programming at a national health summit.